Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Does God answer prayer?
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- My First Time: Speed Dating!
- Diaries of Egypt - Day 2: Abu Simbel, the High Dam of Aswan, Unfinished Obelisk and Kon Ombo
- The Tinghun List
- My Pregnancy Journey
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Leadership Lesson: “?” or “.”
- Yaya Chronicles: White Lies in the Philippines
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- When your Daughter becomes a Monster
- The Changes of Motherhood… or is it just Old Age?
- Dear Cousin: A letter when everyone hates your GF
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
I’ve been wanting to visit Thaipan ever since I’ve seen the yummy-looking food pictures our Christian cellgroup leader posted when he celebrated his anniversary dinner there. Good thing, my post-birthday celebration provided an excuse! The place was relatively easy to … Continue reading
I’m the opposite of passive aggressive. By definition according to Urban Dictionary, Passive Aggressiveness is “a defense mechanism that allows people who aren’t comfortable of being openly aggressive to still get what they want under the guise of still trying … Continue reading
I LOVED the movie, “Rush.” Starring Chris Hemsworth in a role that didn’t have a mythical hammer in it, and Daniel Bruhl, who transforms himself into an arrogant yet meticulous German F1 World Champion, Rush brings us back to the … Continue reading
Everyone who’s a fan of Sex and the City knows about the encompassing Taxi Theory. As stated by the great romantic cynic, Miranda Hobbes, “Men are like cabs. When they’re ready to get married, they turn their light on. The next woman they pick … Continue reading
There were also a lot of cool surprises in the New Year. I met someone in the end of August 2012. After exchanging a gazillion emails, we met and hit it right off. Everyone thought we were moving too fast. … Continue reading