Looking for a Post?
September 2018 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Why women get into catfights?
- To Share: A Real-Life, Jump-Packed 6-Day Taipei - Hualien - Jiufen - Yehliu - Taipei Itinerary
- "You're Fired!"
- The Tinghun List
- How to Make A Girl Like YOU
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: relationships
Question: Should I marry someone even though I feel there might be somebody better out there for me?
I dated a guy who was great on paper for 2.5 years. He was smart, had a great job, was very responsible, and said he will love and take care of me for the rest of his life.He was also … Continue reading
I have never prided myself as a Supermom. The first time I bathed my baby was when she was 13 months old. That was also the time I cleaned up my baby’s poo. My husband was absurdly hurt, and I … Continue reading
Since I’m in the topic of motherhood, I’d like to talk about the rampancy of unwed single mothers in the Philippines. To place it in context, I work in a business that hires a lot of women. Since our products cater … Continue reading
I remember going back from the hospital after giving birth to our baby girl. It was such an overwhelming moment. You feel awash with a sense of responsibility. That it’s no longer about you anymore. That it’s now about HER. To be … Continue reading
Answer: “You just know.” And before you strangle me for giving you a typical B.S. answer, let me implore you to think more about how deep that answer is. First, majority of people who’ve found The One say it, and say it … Continue reading
There is what you call, “Business envy.” Business envy is when you wish you are in another business because you are envious of the profits and success that business entails. I have a little bit what you call, “Couple envy.” … Continue reading
I think marriage is about getting along with another person. Day in and day out, you’re pretty stuck with each other. And if you don’t get along well with each other, then life can really be hell. That’s why it’s really … Continue reading
My mom today SMS’d me to ask if I would be available to attend with her my uncle’s 94th birthday. If I was, she can pick me up at 6pm. I asked if my husband is included. She said, given … Continue reading
When I was in Hong Kong, most guys never really bent on bended knee to ask a girl to marry him. It happened, sure, but not like here in the Philippines where a guy dates a girl a few months … Continue reading
When people ask me if I am sure about my boyfriend-now-fiancee, and why I said yes to his proposal despite the turmoil that’s happening internally within my family, my best answer is this. This pair of hot pink/gray rubber shoes … Continue reading
My brother and I aren’t doing well. We just came off from a testy episode where my brother already cursed me to the noon, with the exception of “SOB” since that would mean cursing his/our own mother. As you can … Continue reading
Boyfriend and I went to the Top Gear Philippines party last night at Prive in Fort Bonifacio. Everything who’s a who’s who in the car industry was there. After the party, Boyfriend took me home. And of course, after an … Continue reading