Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Does God answer prayer?
- How to Make A Girl Like YOU
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- Top 10 Tips in Traveling to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat
- Reprint: Why Chinese Girlfriends Are Superior (By Chinese Girlfriend)
- How do you know you've found the Right One?
- 8 Tips when Visiting Manila Ocean Park
- When Relatives Make Bad Decisions
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- Unlucky Week: When you deal with people who are malabong kausap
- Mommy Chronicles: How to Raise a Budding Entrepreneur
- Only in the Philippines: Palusot Queen
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- Yaya Chronicles: The Search for a Good Yaya Continues
- When your 3 Year Old gets Stubborn
- I want a Rolex but Buy a Timex
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Leadership Lesson: “?” or “.”
- Yaya Chronicles: White Lies in the Philippines
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: relationship conflicts
Our best sales staff decided to end her employment this April 2018. She was earning around php18,000-22,000 per month, an achievement especially since she was not a college graduate and has no special skills. She is only 26 years old. … Continue reading
When I was in Hong Kong, I learned how to be a bigger b*tch. Everything was fast paced and everyone was on top of their games. I worked with the best of the best, and loved it. I worked from … Continue reading
I have extensive experience of multiple staff who are especially hard headed. These are the people who intentionally try to circumvent the rules when they can, and pout when they cannot. True Story # 1: My brother went on a … Continue reading
I talked about our driver who was na-kupit by the girlfriend. Despite having relationship problems with his needy and controlling girlfriend, our driver managed to get her pregnant, of which I believe is NOT an accident. *The things women do … Continue reading
If you’re with someone, it’s inevitable that you will one day fight with them. I personally have fought with my husband in our three years of marriage. The biggest was during our first few months of marriage when I had … Continue reading
Years before, I told myself that if Coldplay was holding a concert in the same country, I would definitely watch it. Apparently, they’re one of the few bands that put on a great show and authentically sing in their concerts. So … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
My friend asked me why it’s so hard to find a lasting relationship. She is already 38 years old, and have just broken up with her Korean-American boyfriend of 9 months. They have had a long distance relationship. Her ultimate dream … Continue reading
It is every girl’s dream to be married. From the time they were young, they dream of wearing the perfect dress, walking down the aisle to a song they’ve picked from high school, looking to the crying eyes of her Prince Charming. … Continue reading
I think marriage is about getting along with another person. Day in and day out, you’re pretty stuck with each other. And if you don’t get along well with each other, then life can really be hell. That’s why it’s really … Continue reading
“I’m hungry,” my husband groaned last weekend while we were at SMX at the bridal show. “Uhhhhh… we’re still not yet done setting up,” I said. “But I’m hungry,” he moaned like a ravished child. I need something to eat. I was torn. While I don’t … Continue reading
After over five months of marriage, Hubby and I remain happy and content in our togetherness. He still makes me coffee every morning and massages my tired feet every night. He helps clean the shower (I never seem to get … Continue reading
My mother tells me the story of her friend, who was so proud of her daughter. “Tess was so proud that her daughter graduated magna cum laude in a prestigious school in the Philippines,” she said. “She never had a problem … Continue reading