Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- The Problem with Chinese Parents
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Does God answer prayer?
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Home from Boracay, arguably one of Philippines' best beaches!
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: reflections
A lot of people complain about their mother-in-laws (MIL). One mommy complained to her husband when her mother-in-law brought out her 3-month old baby out without asking for her permission. “It was raining!” she said in exasperation. “Do I have … Continue reading
When I was in Hong Kong, I learned how to be a bigger b*tch. Everything was fast paced and everyone was on top of their games. I worked with the best of the best, and loved it. I worked from … Continue reading
Harvey Weinstein is a powerful Hollywood producer. He is also a man who raped and sexually harassed many women. Weinstein used his position to place women in compromising positions and sexually abuse them. Here are just the impartial list of women … Continue reading
I read an interesting article by Business Insider, “My 11-year-old son auditioned at Juilliard, and we both learned a lot about how top performers practice.” As I read the article, I can’t help but ask, “How engaged are we really … Continue reading
My husband is fixing the zamboni machine at an ice skating rink in an SM mall. We bring along our daughter with us. We picked her up from home and bring her along with us. At present, she is just … Continue reading
Dear Aspiring Entrepreneur, I’ve always found you to be very admirable. For one, you are very optimistic. Being optimistic despite the odds is a very good trait. It shows you have resilience, and have the ability to keep on smiling … Continue reading
Unlike many women, I like accompanying my husband everywhere he goes. My mom used to go with my father everywhere so history repeats itself. A friend used to tell me that the one time that my father went to Europe without … Continue reading
This has been reprinted from Debra Faith Warshaw’s article, “There is Something Better Than Finding a Soulmate“ I find this article quite accurate. With ex-boyfriend Trader, I was the more dominant partner. Frankly, I felt he was holding me down, and … Continue reading
“I’m hungry,” my husband groaned last weekend while we were at SMX at the bridal show. “Uhhhhh… we’re still not yet done setting up,” I said. “But I’m hungry,” he moaned like a ravished child. I need something to eat. I was torn. While I don’t … Continue reading
Does your mom, dad or sibling have a particular habit that just simply drives you nuts? Burping out loud, leaving the door open, cluttered mess… these sort of things? Now, take these irritations and multiply it by at least ten. … Continue reading