Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- I'm upset...
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A crazy weekend!
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: random thoughts
It all started with a motorcycle. Our driver wanted to buy a brand new motorcycle. The price tag was 6x his salary but since it was a 2-years to pay deal at Php 3,500 a month payment. That’s around 23% … Continue reading
This week, there were two notable sports events that’s being heralded around the world. There’s the exciting World Cup Match between Belgium and Japan last Monday. Apparently, people originally thought Japan would win, until Belgium made a surprise upset to … Continue reading
My husband’s business is in a bit of financial constraints due to having too much expenses vs. lowered revenue plus operational inefficiency and some wastage. The easiest thing to do is to loan his business money. If you have the … Continue reading
A lot of people complain about their mother-in-laws (MIL). One mommy complained to her husband when her mother-in-law brought out her 3-month old baby out without asking for her permission. “It was raining!” she said in exasperation. “Do I have … Continue reading
I believe that there is a reason for everything. When things don’t go our way, there’s usually a hidden plan behind it. I remembered when I was in Taiwan, I applied for a marketing position in DeBeers, one of the world’s … Continue reading
My business has an open-office plan. When you walk through a lean corridor, you see a slew of tables facing each other. Staff members work facing each other, and when people bark orders at each other, all they have to … Continue reading
I interview a lot of job candidates who knock on my door after a failed business. Just yesterday, I interviewed an area supervisor wannabe who said she sold off her chicken feeds and dog food business because it was “too stressful.” … Continue reading