Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Does God answer prayer?
- How to Make A Girl Like YOU
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- Top 10 Tips in Traveling to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat
- Reprint: Why Chinese Girlfriends Are Superior (By Chinese Girlfriend)
- How do you know you've found the Right One?
- 8 Tips when Visiting Manila Ocean Park
- When Relatives Make Bad Decisions
- Format: Quit Claim for Departing Yayas
- Unlucky Week: When you deal with people who are malabong kausap
- Mommy Chronicles: How to Raise a Budding Entrepreneur
- Only in the Philippines: Palusot Queen
- 10 Tips in Looking for a Yaya Online
- Yaya Chronicles: The Search for a Good Yaya Continues
- When your 3 Year Old gets Stubborn
- I want a Rolex but Buy a Timex
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Leadership Lesson: “?” or “.”
- Yaya Chronicles: White Lies in the Philippines
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- only in the philippines
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: random thoughts
This week, Amazon owner and billionaire Jeff Bezos and his wife announced they were going through an amicable divorce after four kids and 25 years of marriage. A day after their announcement, the real reason for the divorce was dropped … Continue reading
It’s very frustrating to be a working wife and mother. Society still demands you to fulfill your duties as a doting yaya to your child, a neat maid to your household (which includes laba, plantsa and taga-linis ng bahay) and an eager … Continue reading
It all started with a motorcycle. Our driver wanted to buy a brand new motorcycle. The price tag was 6x his salary but since it was a 2-years to pay deal at Php 3,500 a month payment. That’s around 23% … Continue reading
This week, there were two notable sports events that’s being heralded around the world. There’s the exciting World Cup Match between Belgium and Japan last Monday. Apparently, people originally thought Japan would win, until Belgium made a surprise upset to … Continue reading
My husband’s business is in a bit of financial constraints due to having too much expenses vs. lowered revenue plus operational inefficiency and some wastage. The easiest thing to do is to loan his business money. If you have the … Continue reading
A lot of people complain about their mother-in-laws (MIL). One mommy complained to her husband when her mother-in-law brought out her 3-month old baby out without asking for her permission. “It was raining!” she said in exasperation. “Do I have … Continue reading
I believe that there is a reason for everything. When things don’t go our way, there’s usually a hidden plan behind it. I remembered when I was in Taiwan, I applied for a marketing position in DeBeers, one of the world’s … Continue reading
My business has an open-office plan. When you walk through a lean corridor, you see a slew of tables facing each other. Staff members work facing each other, and when people bark orders at each other, all they have to … Continue reading
I interview a lot of job candidates who knock on my door after a failed business. Just yesterday, I interviewed an area supervisor wannabe who said she sold off her chicken feeds and dog food business because it was “too stressful.” … Continue reading