Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Wedding Prep #4: The Perils and Joys of Finding the Right Wedding Dress Online AND Offline!
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Let's Talk About Sex
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Baby Stuff: Stuff I swear by and can't live without (From Sister-in-Law)
- The Night We Got Pulled Over By Cops for Lewd Behavior
- Purity Ring and MORE
- I want a Rolex but Buy a Timex
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Leadership Lesson: “?” or “.”
- Yaya Chronicles: White Lies in the Philippines
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- When your Daughter becomes a Monster
- The Changes of Motherhood… or is it just Old Age?
- Dear Cousin: A letter when everyone hates your GF
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Bonita on The Tinghun List Shiela on The Tinghun List Bonita on Format: Contract for New Yaya Lindsey on Format: Contract for New Yaya Lindsey on Format: Contract for New Yaya How I Found a New Ya… on Questions to ask during yaya i… Bonita on When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN! angeli on When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN! Bonita on Why I Went Back to Manila Afte… Christine on Why I Went Back to Manila Afte… Jacqueline Uy on When you’re depressed, s… wanderwahm on When you’re depressed, s… Michelle Roldan on When you’re depressed, s… When you're dep… on When you lose a baby via misca… Anonymous on Juan Tamad
Tag Archives: prayer
My husband and I are born-again Christians. In the evening, we try our best to have quiet time together, reading a few chapters in the Bible and reflecting on what they mean. Afterwards, we say a little prayer thanking the Lord … Continue reading →