Looking for a Post?
September 2018 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Why women get into catfights?
- To Share: A Real-Life, Jump-Packed 6-Day Taipei - Hualien - Jiufen - Yehliu - Taipei Itinerary
- "You're Fired!"
- The Tinghun List
- How to Make A Girl Like YOU
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: Parenting
This month, our 2 year old daughter cleaned her teeth at our neighboring dentist. This is the third time she’s visited the dentist for cleaning. Luckily, she was docile and kept still for most of the cleaning. “Why would you … Continue reading
I talked about the Big Bad Wolf Booksale the other day. We were all having a ball scouring through rows and rows of books. My 2 year old daughter kept on putting books to the pushcart while my poor mother … Continue reading
I asked my husband the English translation of the Filipino word, “Kupit.” “There’s actually no accurate English translation,” he said. “But it’s like getting pregnant out of wedlock.” That’s actually not a good translation. For me, nakupit means to be caught in a … Continue reading
Karma really is a b*tch… Last year, people were asking for advice on what to do when their baby is a picky eater. My baby, who was super fat at that time, did NOT have this problem. Just by exclusively … Continue reading
My husband is fixing the zamboni machine at an ice skating rink in an SM mall. We bring along our daughter with us. We picked her up from home and bring her along with us. At present, she is just … Continue reading