Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- The Problem with Chinese Parents
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- Are Taiwanese men cute?
- Easy Guide to HK Utilities: What if you're moving out?
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- Three Bad Lucks
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: Motherhood
I am pregnant again! A lot of thoughts went into my head: I am still breastfeeding. How will my daughter nursing impact my baby especially since she’s very malikot. Will it be a boy or a girl? A girl is … Continue reading
This month, our 2 year old daughter cleaned her teeth at our neighboring dentist. This is the third time she’s visited the dentist for cleaning. Luckily, she was docile and kept still for most of the cleaning. “Why would you … Continue reading
I talked about our driver who was na-kupit by the girlfriend. Despite having relationship problems with his needy and controlling girlfriend, our driver managed to get her pregnant, of which I believe is NOT an accident. *The things women do … Continue reading
I asked my husband the English translation of the Filipino word, “Kupit.” “There’s actually no accurate English translation,” he said. “But it’s like getting pregnant out of wedlock.” That’s actually not a good translation. For me, nakupit means to be caught in a … Continue reading
Let me approach the elephant in the room — Bakit walang kasunod ang anak ko? In English, it means, “How come we have yet to have our second child?” Our daughter is already 2 years old. We just recently celebrated … Continue reading
I have never prided myself as a Supermom. The first time I bathed my baby was when she was 13 months old. That was also the time I cleaned up my baby’s poo. My husband was absurdly hurt, and I … Continue reading
My husband thinks I’m crazy. “Why do you even need to celebrate her birthday party? She’s only two,” he said. “She is way too young to remember.” He sees me buying stuff for her lootbag. I am very happy with … Continue reading
My baby has a yaya (nanny) who’s already been with us for a year. Now, I’ve never really been too sensitive regarding dust or dirt, which is why I’m not too upset when she doesn’t really clean our living room. … Continue reading