Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Boyfriend Proposed...
- Wedding Prep: Step #1 --- Secure a Date for the Wedding
- The Tinghun List
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Why women get into catfights?
- 16 Things About Taiwan That Drive Me Crazy
- Wedding Prep # 5 - How to Pick Wedding Favors for your Guests
- I'm Not Perfect --- Are You?
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: Married Life
My mother-in-law asked me to not get pregnant until after our USA trip in November 2014. “We’re going to Universal Studios (in Florida),” she advised, “It would be a pity not to get on many of the rides just because you’re pregnant.” … Continue reading
Dear Aspiring Entrepreneur, I’ve always found you to be very admirable. For one, you are very optimistic. Being optimistic despite the odds is a very good trait. It shows you have resilience, and have the ability to keep on smiling … Continue reading
I think marriage is about getting along with another person. Day in and day out, you’re pretty stuck with each other. And if you don’t get along well with each other, then life can really be hell. That’s why it’s really … Continue reading
Does your mom, dad or sibling have a particular habit that just simply drives you nuts? Burping out loud, leaving the door open, cluttered mess… these sort of things? Now, take these irritations and multiply it by at least ten. … Continue reading
Marriage is all about compromise. For me, it’s about getting my hot Nespresso coffee made fresh by my husband every morning. For him, it’s about me letting him get that extra 10 minutes of sleep in the morning. For me, it’s about … Continue reading