Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Boyfriend Proposed...
- Wedding Prep: Step #1 --- Secure a Date for the Wedding
- The Tinghun List
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Why women get into catfights?
- Wedding Prep # 5 - How to Pick Wedding Favors for your Guests
- I'm Not Perfect --- Are You?
- Wedding Prep #2: Secure a Venue for the Wedding
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: marriage
As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
My response: “Good luck! I hope it turns out to be a good decision for you.” I honestly think not working is a luxury. It means that someone else, not you, is bringing food on the table. As children increasingly … Continue reading
A lot of people complain about their mother-in-laws (MIL). One mommy complained to her husband when her mother-in-law brought out her 3-month old baby out without asking for her permission. “It was raining!” she said in exasperation. “Do I have … Continue reading
In marriage, it’s easy to push responsibilities to your partner. “It’s the job of the mother to take care of the kids.” “It’s the job of the wife to cook for the husband.” “It’s not my job to keep the … Continue reading
My married friend learned that her husband was flirting with other women behind her back. Given that he needs to be based in the Southern area and their child studies here in Manila, they have spent many days apart per … Continue reading
My husband screamed at me today. Two days ago, he asked me to help him to transfer money overseas. My supplier gives me better rates than his, so he asked for my assistance, which I timely gave. Today, his supplier … Continue reading
My friend J, who I have talked about in this post, “When a man chase after a woman and he’s not that cute,” has been busted by his potential lady love. Long story short, the woman said she only wanted … Continue reading
I was browsing through my husband’s phone yesterday since my phone battery already died. Since we were traveling to Angkor Wat with family soon, I was checking out activities I can add to our itinerary. Given our destination, I wanted … Continue reading
I am a part of a popular mommy group. Many of them complain about their husbands. A few complain of their husband’s addiction to video games. “I am exhausted and take care of the baby 24/7, while his nose is … Continue reading
My staff has recently married after a short engagement. When I asked her about her marriage, she commented that she feels embarrassed when her mother-in-law (MIL) does her laundry. Her MIL is a housewife and used to do her husband’s laundry when he … Continue reading
My brother is marrying his girlfriend next month. While other men experience the 7-year itch, brother has chosen to forget the itch and actually put a ring on it. And when two families get together, there are legalities both sides … Continue reading