Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Life as a marathon
- Pampered Princess
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- The Alleged Evils of Peppa Pig and the Importance of Censoring your Children's Shows
- How to Make A Girl Like YOU
- Why HKUST?
- The first daybreak after finals!
- "I'll break up with you if you work for XX"
- Home from Boracay, arguably one of Philippines' best beaches!
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: managing your own business
I have extensive experience of multiple staff who are especially hard headed. These are the people who intentionally try to circumvent the rules when they can, and pout when they cannot. True Story # 1: My brother went on a … Continue reading
Our store in Robinsons Galleria was the branch that started it all. It was the first branch we signed the contract on after my in-laws gave us the company to manage. We refurbished a brand new look and feel for … Continue reading
We hired a Designer two weeks ago. He was in his 30s, worked for a food packing company, and could seem to do the job. He showed us his impressive portfolio and I liked how his designs seem professionally done … Continue reading
My husband’s friend quit his cushy job to start his own business. Apparently, many believe that if you want to be a millionaire and be able to order people around, you need to have your own business. I don’t think … Continue reading
I interview a lot of job candidates who knock on my door after a failed business. Just yesterday, I interviewed an area supervisor wannabe who said she sold off her chicken feeds and dog food business because it was “too stressful.” … Continue reading
I think God made babies so cute and so helpless, so you have no choice but to take care of them. My baby is now almost 7 months old, and is entering her separation anxiety stage. According to BabyCentre, separation anxiety is a … Continue reading