Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- The Problem with Chinese Parents
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- Are Taiwanese men cute?
- Easy Guide to HK Utilities: What if you're moving out?
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- Three Bad Lucks
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: honestyinrelationships
There’s a saying that before everyone else can love you, you have to love yourself FIRST. That’s the problem with sayings, you never fully understand them when you hear them at first. It’s like someone telling you some feel good … Continue reading →
It’s Sunday, and I’m in a good mood. Plus the Fifty Shades of Grey movie is coming out this week. So I will honestly answer what many people want to ask but are afraid to. “How important is sexual compatibility in a relationship? … Continue reading →
“I’m sorry, but you’ve had a cancelled line before and Globe cannot process your application for new phone lines if you don’t pay your bill,” the friendly customer service personnel informed my husband. “Huh? What do you mean?” my husband … Continue reading →
“Eeeeee! He’s on TV!” my husband shakes me as he sees Edric Mendoza on TV. If you are wondering what is causing my husband’s excitement, here is a photo of Edric Mendoza that I’ve gotten on the Internet: Cute, ey? Bespectacled, … Continue reading →
I was thinking about what my life would be if I did not marry my husband. If I married my first boyfriend, it would’ve been a loveless marriage. It was a one-sided relationship which started wrongly — with Michan first … Continue reading →
When two people get together, they create themselves a bubble. They come up with their own cheesy languages and nicknames. They tell themselves inside jokes only they can understand. And they interact as if there’s nobody else in the room. They … Continue reading →