Looking for a Post?
September 2018 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- Language Miscommunication
- The Biggest Book Fair in Manila is HERE!
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Question: Should I marry someone even though I feel there might be somebody better out there for me?
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: hiring practices
One of the hardest things about being a boss is making unpopular decisions. I had one such experience last month. One of my contractual sales staff had a personal emergency. The night before, she fought with a live-in partner and … Continue reading
My father-in-law has a rule that he will hire AND keep people who has TOM-K. After 25 years in the business, I think he knows what he’s talking about. Now, what does Tom-K mean? T – Tapat (Integrity) O … Continue reading
Our office needs a new accounting clerk so I’ve been holding interviews this week. To be honest, it’s not easy to find good, capable, and willing employees nowadays. Many of the applications I received were from under-qualified candidates or from applicants … Continue reading