Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- I'm upset...
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A crazy weekend!
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: first days of marriage
In marriage, it’s easy to push responsibilities to your partner. “It’s the job of the mother to take care of the kids.” “It’s the job of the wife to cook for the husband.” “It’s not my job to keep the … Continue reading
If you’re with someone, it’s inevitable that you will one day fight with them. I personally have fought with my husband in our three years of marriage. The biggest was during our first few months of marriage when I had … Continue reading
I think marriage is about getting along with another person. Day in and day out, you’re pretty stuck with each other. And if you don’t get along well with each other, then life can really be hell. That’s why it’s really … Continue reading
It was the perfect birthday gift. After having a nice romantic dinner at Bonifacio High Street, I gave my husband a little dark gray box with a nice bow… He looked at it and smiled, “So, we can now call our mommies … Continue reading
“I’m hungry,” my husband groaned last weekend while we were at SMX at the bridal show. “Uhhhhh… we’re still not yet done setting up,” I said. “But I’m hungry,” he moaned like a ravished child. I need something to eat. I was torn. While I don’t … Continue reading
Marriage is all about compromise. For me, it’s about getting my hot Nespresso coffee made fresh by my husband every morning. For him, it’s about me letting him get that extra 10 minutes of sleep in the morning. For me, it’s about … Continue reading
Dear XXX, How are you?! It’s true what you said before. After marriage, you’ll miss your parents (or in my case, my mom) a lot. I didn’t shed tears or try to run home to her, but there were times … Continue reading
My mom today SMS’d me to ask if I would be available to attend with her my uncle’s 94th birthday. If I was, she can pick me up at 6pm. I asked if my husband is included. She said, given … Continue reading
Marriage is tough. The first week of my marriage, I felt stuck. “This is for the rest of my life!!!” my mind screamed. As a Christian and married to a twice married man, I knew that divorce for us was … Continue reading
There are sweet moments in marriage. Case in point, last night, husband was hungry and wanted to eat his favorite instant noodles. As I waited with him in the dining room as his instant noodles was just starting to heat … Continue reading
My husband and I finally tried the weed at the Green Place Amsterdam (not to be confused with The Green House) located at Kloveniersburgwal 4, Amsterdam. We picked it particularly because it was voted as one of the Top 3 Coffeeshops in … Continue reading
Hubby and I specifically picked Amsterdam as our first stop on our extended 21-week honeymoon because of its three Ws: weed, whores, and windmills. What can we say? Most Filipino-Chinese would pick the traditional London, Paris, Rome for their honeymoon destination but no … Continue reading