Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- I'm upset...
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A crazy weekend!
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: Family
This week, we experienced three unfortunate events: At the beginning of the week, two of our staff went AWOL (Absence without Leave). Both were earning a good sum of money. However, one demanded she be transferred to a store of … Continue reading
I decided to let go of yaya yesterday after catching her with her MMDA boyfriend last April 7. On April 7, yaya asked for permission to go downstairs to buy snacks from MiniStop. This is not unusual for her so … Continue reading
In marriage, it’s easy to push responsibilities to your partner. “It’s the job of the mother to take care of the kids.” “It’s the job of the wife to cook for the husband.” “It’s not my job to keep the … Continue reading
I have never prided myself as a Supermom. The first time I bathed my baby was when she was 13 months old. That was also the time I cleaned up my baby’s poo. My husband was absurdly hurt, and I … Continue reading
My uncle is a single parent with an adult daughter. He was separated from his wife years ago, and has resorted to maintaining a slew of long-term girlfriends. The current girlfriend has been in his life for a decade already. … Continue reading
A sales staff in Manila earns minimum wage. Currently, the price is Php 491/day (USD 10.00), and the number goes up a little every year. Its a thankless job — standing up for 8 hours straight with 3 breaks (one … Continue reading
My mother-in-law asked me to not get pregnant until after our USA trip in November 2014. “We’re going to Universal Studios (in Florida),” she advised, “It would be a pity not to get on many of the rides just because you’re pregnant.” … Continue reading
“Why does it seem as if time flies?” I asked my husband during lunch today. “I really wish that there are more than 24 hours in a day.” After I got married, I found myself short on time. But I am always … Continue reading
My brother and I aren’t doing well. We just came off from a testy episode where my brother already cursed me to the noon, with the exception of “SOB” since that would mean cursing his/our own mother. As you can … Continue reading
It’s that time of the year again where I celebrate yet another birthday. Honestly, I feel I’m growing old way too fast and find myself trying to hold on desperately to my youth. I mean, where the heck did my … Continue reading