Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Three Bad Lucks
- Reprint: Why Chinese Girlfriends Are Superior (By Chinese Girlfriend)
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- The Problem with Chinese Parents
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Three Bad Lucks
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- Why You Have to Love Yourself
- Leadership Lesson: Your Business Loses Money if You Don’t Double Check
- Why I got into Business
- The Danger of Discontentment
- Why We Brought our Toddler to the Dentist
- Why we didn’t bring Little Pea this trip
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Leadership Lesson: Be Kind
- Leadership Lesson: Assign Responsibility to the Person to Increase Accountability
- Apparently, I’m a boss b*tch
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Still Single at 40
- Why would a beautiful 40 year old woman still be SINGLE?
- being different
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- how do you know if he's the One
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- 522,065 Visitors
Tag Archives: entrepreneur
Poor Little Pea. 🙁 The Lord has put a lot of trials in front of us the last week. It has been stressful for us. Fortunately, all these trials are work-related. In one week alone, we had to deal with four different malls. … Continue reading
Dear Aspiring Entrepreneur, I’ve always found you to be very admirable. For one, you are very optimistic. Being optimistic despite the odds is a very good trait. It shows you have resilience, and have the ability to keep on smiling … Continue reading
I’ve learned a valuable lesson this week. If you are an entrepreneur, theoretically, there is no sleep and there is no rest. When we returned from a one-day vacation last June 2, husband and I were riding high from an awesome December … Continue reading