Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- When you're depressed, still count your blessings
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Let's Talk About Sex
- Wedding Prep #2: Secure a Venue for the Wedding
- Suggestion: Let's Remove the Word, "Dapat" from our Vocabulary
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: dealbreakers
Last Monday, I signed a one-year lease contract for a small unit my husband owns. I have been showing the unit off a few times, and finally, I was able to lease it out with cash upfront. Of course, I … Continue reading
When I was dating my now-husband at 32 years old, my future father-in-law chided me, “But you’re not a spring chicken anymore!” I wasn’t insulted as much as I was amused. In the end, I had the last laugh. I … Continue reading