Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Does God answer prayer?
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- My First Time: Speed Dating!
- The Tinghun List
- My Pregnancy Journey
- Wedding Prep #2: Secure a Venue for the Wedding
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Leadership Lesson: “?” or “.”
- Yaya Chronicles: White Lies in the Philippines
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- When your Daughter becomes a Monster
- The Changes of Motherhood… or is it just Old Age?
- Dear Cousin: A letter when everyone hates your GF
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: choices
Our store in Robinsons Galleria was the branch that started it all. It was the first branch we signed the contract on after my in-laws gave us the company to manage. We refurbished a brand new look and feel for … Continue reading
Poor Little Pea. 🙁 The Lord has put a lot of trials in front of us the last week. It has been stressful for us. Fortunately, all these trials are work-related. In one week alone, we had to deal with four different malls. … Continue reading
It is every girl’s dream to be married. From the time they were young, they dream of wearing the perfect dress, walking down the aisle to a song they’ve picked from high school, looking to the crying eyes of her Prince Charming. … Continue reading
“Why does it seem as if time flies?” I asked my husband during lunch today. “I really wish that there are more than 24 hours in a day.” After I got married, I found myself short on time. But I am always … Continue reading
Clint Eastwood called us “The Pussy Generation,” and I can’t help but to agree. Compared to the older generations, we work a lot less. We have more money and we have more things. And yet, we complain more. We complain about … Continue reading
“I’m hungry,” my husband groaned last weekend while we were at SMX at the bridal show. “Uhhhhh… we’re still not yet done setting up,” I said. “But I’m hungry,” he moaned like a ravished child. I need something to eat. I was torn. While I don’t … Continue reading
I’m a Libra, with my birthday coming up next week. Among the zodiac, Libras are known to be fun, playful and slightly flirtatious. We like to pretty ourselves a lot, and if unaware, you can always catch us checking ourselves … Continue reading