Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Does God answer prayer?
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- My First Time: Speed Dating!
- The Tinghun List
- My Pregnancy Journey
- Wedding Prep #2: Secure a Venue for the Wedding
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Leadership Lesson: “?” or “.”
- Yaya Chronicles: White Lies in the Philippines
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- When your Daughter becomes a Monster
- The Changes of Motherhood… or is it just Old Age?
- Dear Cousin: A letter when everyone hates your GF
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Tag Archives: asshole
Harvey Weinstein is a powerful Hollywood producer. He is also a man who raped and sexually harassed many women. Weinstein used his position to place women in compromising positions and sexually abuse them. Here are just the impartial list of women … Continue reading
I’ve noticed that there are some women who will simply end up with a man. While there are some with prolonged dry spells and are single even in their late 30s. I noticed one characteristic that many women who actually have boyfriends … Continue reading
It is every girl’s dream to be married. From the time they were young, they dream of wearing the perfect dress, walking down the aisle to a song they’ve picked from high school, looking to the crying eyes of her Prince Charming. … Continue reading
I’ve learned a valuable lesson this week. If you are an entrepreneur, theoretically, there is no sleep and there is no rest. When we returned from a one-day vacation last June 2, husband and I were riding high from an awesome December … Continue reading
The only thing I remember from Donald Trump’s Show The Apprentice is him telling aspiring candidates, “You’re fired!” He makes firing so easy. As a business owner and a female boss, I don’t feel as comfortable firing people as Mr. Trump. Whenever … Continue reading
My mother tells me the story of her friend, who was so proud of her daughter. “Tess was so proud that her daughter graduated magna cum laude in a prestigious school in the Philippines,” she said. “She never had a problem … Continue reading
Irrefutable fact: My boyfriend has brought in a new category of products to the Philippines. Before he brought it in, that product was non-existent. On a grand gesture, he offered my brother to be his official distributor last January, but … Continue reading