Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Three Bad Lucks
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Reprint: Why Chinese Girlfriends Are Superior (By Chinese Girlfriend)
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- So how to keep a relationship while in MBA?
- The Problem with Chinese Parents
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Three Bad Lucks
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- Why You Have to Love Yourself
- Leadership Lesson: Your Business Loses Money if You Don’t Double Check
- Why I got into Business
- The Danger of Discontentment
- Why We Brought our Toddler to the Dentist
- Why we didn’t bring Little Pea this trip
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Leadership Lesson: Be Kind
- Leadership Lesson: Assign Responsibility to the Person to Increase Accountability
- Apparently, I’m a boss b*tch
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Still Single at 40
- Why would a beautiful 40 year old woman still be SINGLE?
- being different
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- how do you know if he's the One
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- 522,070 Visitors
Category Archives: Wedding saga
I just thought of starting a wedding planning series to commemorate my brother’s wedding. So lucky for all the readers who are planning a wedding soon! If you are a woman, congratulations for getting the man of your dreams to propose! … Continue reading
June 14, 2014 We are two weeks into our marriage, and I’m writing this entry enroute to Amsterdam, our first stop on our extensive 3-week European honeymoon trip. So how does it feel to be Mrs. XXXX? For one, it’s … Continue reading
Praise the Lord that my future in-laws are so good. As per Chinese tradition, they are gifting me with a semi-traditional engagement party (tinghun). Whereas in many Filipino-Chinese families, tinghuns are no longer mandatory, they’re still definitely a nice to have. … Continue reading
March 18, 2014 Dear Little Brother, I thought it would be best to write you a letter. I write to you because I struggle with some indecision. Honestly, I am afraid to make a mistake, and I want to ensure … Continue reading
Since fiancee and I met online, I found it fitting to actually try to order my wedding dress online. Unlike many brides who have their couturier design their gowns from scratch, I wanted to see the final look and feel … Continue reading
Wedding preparation is harder than I thought. Having organized a gazillion events back in university, at work and after work in at least four countries, I thought organizing a wedding should be a piece of cake. “Why the hell would … Continue reading
Most women dreamt about their wedding since they were young. They’ve leafed through wedding magazines, pinned their favorite colors and motifs on Pinterest, and started random conversations with, “If I got married…” No, not me. Actually, the first time I’ve … Continue reading