Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- I've been in a bad mood these days...
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- Are Taiwanese men cute?
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- Men Whores
- Will you compromise just a little bit if you're not a spring chicken no more?
- Why We Brought our Toddler to the Dentist
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Leadership Lesson: “?” or “.”
- Yaya Chronicles: White Lies in the Philippines
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- When your Daughter becomes a Monster
- The Changes of Motherhood… or is it just Old Age?
- Dear Cousin: A letter when everyone hates your GF
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Shiela on The Tinghun List Bonita on Format: Contract for New Yaya Lindsey on Format: Contract for New Yaya Lindsey on Format: Contract for New Yaya How I Found a New Ya… on Questions to ask during yaya i… Bonita on When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN! angeli on When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN! Bonita on Why I Went Back to Manila Afte… Christine on Why I Went Back to Manila Afte… Jacqueline Uy on When you’re depressed, s… wanderwahm on When you’re depressed, s… Michelle Roldan on When you’re depressed, s… When you're dep… on When you lose a baby via misca… Anonymous on Juan Tamad Anonymous on When you lose a baby via misca…
Category Archives: Shopping
Since fiancee and I met online, I found it fitting to actually try to order my wedding dress online. Unlike many brides who have their couturier design their gowns from scratch, I wanted to see the final look and feel … Continue reading
Post our finals, we MBA students like to destress. I did my destressing by doing some retail therapy. Fortunately (or unfortunately), Steve Madden is having a sale, and I purchased these mile-high clogs for HKD399 (Original price: HKD950). Now, us … Continue reading
My blog is often so text-heavy, you feel that you’re reading the encyclopedia (zzzzzz…). I often wonder how most of you can take it. Hence, here’s some photos of my observations on my 3-week stay so far in Hong Kong: … Continue reading
Personally think that I’m not your typical fashionable chick, but there are some trends that I just can’t help but cringe. Blame it on Lindsay Lohan, the Ashley twins, the grungy Mischa Barton and even Lauren Conrad. One look and … Continue reading
I am salivating over this Louis Vuitton Alma Bag which costs two months worth of salary!!! Ain’t they beautiful? 🙂
…then I’m royally screwed. 🙁 As you already know, I need to upgrade to a new laptop because 1) mine is 4 years old and it’s time for a change, and 2) unfortunately, I have to make the change fast … Continue reading
Feeling a bit blue, I need to pop myself happy a bit. And what better to do than to make a slightly more narcissistic post than before? 🙂 As I was riding the MRT home, I asked myself, what made … Continue reading
Okay, I succuumbed. I’m a sucker for deals and after getting the second letter from Chunghwa Telecom that I’m one of their platinum subscribers (guess all those NT$1,000++ bills paid off) and deserve a fresh mobile phone at a NT$1,500 … Continue reading
Look what came in the mail! That’s what you get for losing your pink one — NT$1,600 poorer (only got the 1GB one), yet the owner of a lovely hot-red machine! Isn’t she beautiful? 😀 Aiyo, this retail therapy’s starting … Continue reading
Unfortunately, you can’t always get what you want. This limited edition Coach beauty costs NT$10,000 — beyond my practical budget. Regardless, it’s been a depressing week so far. Maybe I should pamper myself a bit… 🙂 Then again, retail therapy … Continue reading
…just how practical I can be. This afternoon, went to the Chunghwa Telecom Head Office after being told that as a “Platinum member,” I am entitled to a new phone, which could be discounted NT$1,500. My current phone is the … Continue reading
Sometimes, Taiwan just drives me nuts. Despite being here for over 4 years to date, there are still things that I can’t understand about this country. Therefore, ignoring the risk that you’ll be pummeling me with rotten eggs and tomatoes … Continue reading
Talk about one of the best movies this year. Just this evening, watched the heart-stopping, adrenalin-pumping and testosterone-filled Frank Miller movie, “300,” which relates the based-on-the-real-story of 300 Spartans trying in vain to march against around a million Persians. Based … Continue reading