Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Wedding Prep #4: The Perils and Joys of Finding the Right Wedding Dress Online AND Offline!
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Let's Talk About Sex
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Baby Stuff: Stuff I swear by and can't live without (From Sister-in-Law)
- The Night We Got Pulled Over By Cops for Lewd Behavior
- Purity Ring and MORE
- I want a Rolex but Buy a Timex
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Leadership Lesson: “?” or “.”
- Yaya Chronicles: White Lies in the Philippines
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- When your Daughter becomes a Monster
- The Changes of Motherhood… or is it just Old Age?
- Dear Cousin: A letter when everyone hates your GF
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Bonita on The Tinghun List Shiela on The Tinghun List Bonita on Format: Contract for New Yaya Lindsey on Format: Contract for New Yaya Lindsey on Format: Contract for New Yaya How I Found a New Ya… on Questions to ask during yaya i… Bonita on When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN! angeli on When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN! Bonita on Why I Went Back to Manila Afte… Christine on Why I Went Back to Manila Afte… Jacqueline Uy on When you’re depressed, s… wanderwahm on When you’re depressed, s… Michelle Roldan on When you’re depressed, s… When you're dep… on When you lose a baby via misca… Anonymous on Juan Tamad
Category Archives: Reprints
This has been reprinted from Debra Faith Warshaw’s article, “There is Something Better Than Finding a Soulmate“ I find this article quite accurate. With ex-boyfriend Trader, I was the more dominant partner. Frankly, I felt he was holding me down, and … Continue reading
1. The Needy Guy He is overly emotional and shares all his feelings with her right away. The Needy Guy also doubts himself and needs constant reassurance about his relationship, work and friendships. Why he is so unappealing: Confidence and … Continue reading
Also known as pretty boy’s Jared Leto‘s (the cute boy from My So-Called Life) band, 30 Seconds to Mars is AMAZING. Finally, I’ve found another band that can up Linkin Park’s beats… and goodness knows how long I’ve been waiting … Continue reading
As a follow-up to last week’s post on Six Questions to Ponder in Choosing a Life Partner, I thought it would be a good idea to create a post where our readers can chime in with thoughts on how to … Continue reading
Embrace who you are. You’re welcome! 🙂
A lot of foreign girlfriends I meet wonder how Chinese girlfriends have such doting boyfriends. They wonder about the dynamics of these relationships that produce boyfriends who are attentive, adoring, and even willing to do all household chores. Often, these … Continue reading
Written by Adrian Tan, author of The Teenage Textbook (1988), was the guest-of-honour at a recent NTU convocation ceremony. This was his speech to the graduating class of 2008. —– I must say thank you to the faculty and staff … Continue reading
Guess what I found from Sorzi’s blog which I’m a complete fan of especially when he updates! It’s a summary of the Dodd-Frank Act which was passed a few days ago. If you’d want to read the originals, provided that you … Continue reading
Love according to Bob Ong 1. “Kung hindi mo mahal ang isang tao, wag ka nang magpakita ng motibo para mahalin ka nya..” If you don’t love a person, don’t give him a reason to love you as well. 2. … Continue reading
This post is pretty funny. It shows how a woman can transform herself from this… …to this… …solely via make-up and without the use of plastic surgery. Amazing stuff, don’t you think so? If any woman can do an instant … Continue reading
From the Raven Archives – June 21, 2006 You pick up bits and pieces of treasure and trash, pain and pleasure, passions and disappointments, and you start throwing them in your bag, your big bag of experience. You do some … Continue reading
M. Scott Peck’s words gave me much-needed solace after a relationship ended late 2005. It reminded me what love is, and what love is not. For one, I’ve never held the belief that love is a feeling. At the beginnings … Continue reading
There once was a chicken farmer who was a keen rock climber. One day, climbing a particularly challenging rock face, he came upon a wide ledge. On the ledge was a big nest and in the nest there were three … Continue reading
One of my best friends sent me the article below, almost erupting an argument between both of us. “Personally, I hate this writer’s guts,” she shared. “Everything he writes about Taiwan is negative; nothing positive.” I read it and for … Continue reading
I have tons of guy friends. On my birthday, over 80% of the attendees were guys. And though I love them to death, I’ve seen them go through women like underwear and sometimes, I wonder if I should say something … Continue reading