Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Motherhood
When I see perfect mothers on the Internet, who fuss about how to correctly clean their baby bottles and sterilize their house, I feel a bit guilty. As a working mother, I am usually pooped after work. After the stress … Continue reading
This month, our 2 year old daughter cleaned her teeth at our neighboring dentist. This is the third time she’s visited the dentist for cleaning. Luckily, she was docile and kept still for most of the cleaning. “Why would you … Continue reading
I talked about the Big Bad Wolf Booksale the other day. We were all having a ball scouring through rows and rows of books. My 2 year old daughter kept on putting books to the pushcart while my poor mother … Continue reading
I have never prided myself as a Supermom. The first time I bathed my baby was when she was 13 months old. That was also the time I cleaned up my baby’s poo. My husband was absurdly hurt, and I … Continue reading
My baby is exclusively breastfed ever since she was born. Despite me overstocking various brands of milk bottles, daughter refused to drink from the bottle. I had to sell all our surplus bottles just because she refused to drink if … Continue reading
My baby has a yaya (nanny) who’s already been with us for a year. Now, I’ve never really been too sensitive regarding dust or dirt, which is why I’m not too upset when she doesn’t really clean our living room. … Continue reading
My staff has recently married after a short engagement. When I asked her about her marriage, she commented that she feels embarrassed when her mother-in-law (MIL) does her laundry. Her MIL is a housewife and used to do her husband’s laundry when he … Continue reading
My daughter is an exclusively breastfed baby. Ever since she was born, she has received nourishment straight from the boob. Not for the lack of trying, we’ve tried to get her to take milk from the bottle, but she has stubbornly … Continue reading
My daughter had a very public meltdown in a Christmas bazaar yesterday. She sucked her breath for a long time, to the point that her lips started turning purple, and then cried hard as loud as she could. To be honest, … Continue reading
Okay, I admit it. I’m a shopaholic. I love browsing through Zalora.com and Lazada.com, and since having a baby, I’m an active member of a handful of mommy blogs and shopping sites. Consequently, I discover various shopping sites catered to price-conscious mommies … Continue reading
My friend Carol posted the following on her Facebook page: TROUBLE BY WARREN WIERSBE Read Psalm 102:1-11 One day I phoned a friend of mine who is in the ministry and asked, “How’s it going?” His quiet reply was, “Well, … Continue reading
My mother-in-law asked me to not get pregnant until after our USA trip in November 2014. “We’re going to Universal Studios (in Florida),” she advised, “It would be a pity not to get on many of the rides just because you’re pregnant.” … Continue reading
Update: I’m already on my 23rd week and entering my sixth month. Whereas my jeans and shorts still fit me two weeks ago, they now don’t. I officially start looking pregnant and from what I’ve heard, I will look even … Continue reading