Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Does God answer prayer?
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Reprint: Why Chinese Girlfriends Are Superior (By Chinese Girlfriend)
- "It's Not You, It's Me"
- Potential Stalker?
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Guess where I went? :)
- A Picture Worth 1,000 Words
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- Why You Have to Love Yourself
- Leadership Lesson: Your Business Loses Money if You Don’t Double Check
- Why I got into Business
- The Danger of Discontentment
- Why We Brought our Toddler to the Dentist
- Why we didn’t bring Little Pea this trip
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Leadership Lesson: Be Kind
- Leadership Lesson: Assign Responsibility to the Person to Increase Accountability
- Apparently, I’m a boss b*tch
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Still Single at 40
- Why would a beautiful 40 year old woman still be SINGLE?
- Upbringing Makes a Difference
- being different
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- how do you know if he's the One
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- 521,952 Visitors
Category Archives: Motherhood
This month, our 2 year old daughter cleaned her teeth at our neighboring dentist. This is the third time she’s visited the dentist for cleaning. Luckily, she was docile and kept still for most of the cleaning. “Why would you … Continue reading
I talked about the Big Bad Wolf Booksale the other day. We were all having a ball scouring through rows and rows of books. My 2 year old daughter kept on putting books to the pushcart while my poor mother … Continue reading
I have never prided myself as a Supermom. The first time I bathed my baby was when she was 13 months old. That was also the time I cleaned up my baby’s poo. My husband was absurdly hurt, and I … Continue reading
My baby is exclusively breastfed ever since she was born. Despite me overstocking various brands of milk bottles, daughter refused to drink from the bottle. I had to sell all our surplus bottles just because she refused to drink if … Continue reading
My baby has a yaya (nanny) who’s already been with us for a year. Now, I’ve never really been too sensitive regarding dust or dirt, which is why I’m not too upset when she doesn’t really clean our living room. … Continue reading
My staff has recently married after a short engagement. When I asked her about her marriage, she commented that she feels embarrassed when her mother-in-law (MIL) does her laundry. Her MIL is a housewife and used to do her husband’s laundry when he … Continue reading
My daughter is an exclusively breastfed baby. Ever since she was born, she has received nourishment straight from the boob. Not for the lack of trying, we’ve tried to get her to take milk from the bottle, but she has stubbornly … Continue reading
My daughter had a very public meltdown in a Christmas bazaar yesterday. She sucked her breath for a long time, to the point that her lips started turning purple, and then cried hard as loud as she could. To be honest, … Continue reading
Okay, I admit it. I’m a shopaholic. I love browsing through Zalora.com and Lazada.com, and since having a baby, I’m an active member of a handful of mommy blogs and shopping sites. Consequently, I discover various shopping sites catered to price-conscious mommies … Continue reading
My friend Carol posted the following on her Facebook page: TROUBLE BY WARREN WIERSBE Read Psalm 102:1-11 One day I phoned a friend of mine who is in the ministry and asked, “How’s it going?” His quiet reply was, “Well, … Continue reading
My mother-in-law asked me to not get pregnant until after our USA trip in November 2014. “We’re going to Universal Studios (in Florida),” she advised, “It would be a pity not to get on many of the rides just because you’re pregnant.” … Continue reading
Update: I’m already on my 23rd week and entering my sixth month. Whereas my jeans and shorts still fit me two weeks ago, they now don’t. I officially start looking pregnant and from what I’ve heard, I will look even … Continue reading