Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- The MBA Group Honor Code
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- The Alleged Evils of Peppa Pig and the Importance of Censoring your Children's Shows
- I Thought I Was Pregnant... And Then I Wasn't
- I am Pregnant... Again!
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- Three Bad Lucks
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- Why You Have to Love Yourself
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- 525,676 Visitors
Category Archives: leadership
A lot of people want to be in business to get rich. They feel that to be an employee, you’d be stuck working for someone else for peanuts for the rest of their lives. I actually disagree. For one, many … Continue reading
We love a hurrah story — A story when a group comes together in lieu of a single goal, working together cooperatively and achieving success. A hurrah story is big picture. It makes a great story, but when you inspect … Continue reading
One of the hardest things about being a boss is making unpopular decisions. I had one such experience last month. One of my contractual sales staff had a personal emergency. The night before, she fought with a live-in partner and … Continue reading
I have extensive experience of multiple staff who are especially hard headed. These are the people who intentionally try to circumvent the rules when they can, and pout when they cannot. True Story # 1: My brother went on a … Continue reading
My father-in-law tells me about a janitor who works in his Association’s building. Since he was the Association President that year, he was the one who interviewed and oriented that personnel before hiring him. “The janitor was good. He has initiative,” he … Continue reading