Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Does God answer prayer?
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- My First Time: Speed Dating!
- The Tinghun List
- My Pregnancy Journey
- Wedding Prep #2: Secure a Venue for the Wedding
- How to Protect your Marriage Against Adultery
- I Work: Am I a Failure as a Wife and Mother?
- Leadership Lesson: “?” or “.”
- Yaya Chronicles: White Lies in the Philippines
- Format: Contract for New Yaya
- How I Found a New Yaya Online
- When your Daughter becomes a Monster
- The Changes of Motherhood… or is it just Old Age?
- Dear Cousin: A letter when everyone hates your GF
- When a Yaya Leaves AGAIN!
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Leadership Series
I was talking to my supervisor today about how he talks to his staff. “Tell me again what you happened,” I said. “What did Camille answer you?” “I asked her why she didn’t fill in the inventory sheet as she should … Continue reading
A lot of people want to be in business to get rich. They feel that to be an employee, you’d be stuck working for someone else for peanuts for the rest of their lives. I actually disagree. For one, many … Continue reading
My husband loves cars. He loves his people. And he loves talking to his customers. However, he HATES looking at bank statements, ledgers and statement of accounts. Whenever he gets one, he gives it one look and tosses it away … Continue reading
When I was in Hong Kong, I learned how to be a bigger b*tch. Everything was fast paced and everyone was on top of their games. I worked with the best of the best, and loved it. I worked from … Continue reading
We love a hurrah story — A story when a group comes together in lieu of a single goal, working together cooperatively and achieving success. A hurrah story is big picture. It makes a great story, but when you inspect … Continue reading