Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Boyfriend Proposed...
- Wedding Prep: Step #1 --- Secure a Date for the Wedding
- The Tinghun List
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Why women get into catfights?
- 16 Things About Taiwan That Drive Me Crazy
- Wedding Prep # 5 - How to Pick Wedding Favors for your Guests
- I'm Not Perfect --- Are You?
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Kid Problems
This month, our 2 year old daughter cleaned her teeth at our neighboring dentist. This is the third time she’s visited the dentist for cleaning. Luckily, she was docile and kept still for most of the cleaning. “Why would you … Continue reading
I talked about the Big Bad Wolf Booksale the other day. We were all having a ball scouring through rows and rows of books. My 2 year old daughter kept on putting books to the pushcart while my poor mother … Continue reading
In marriage, it’s easy to push responsibilities to your partner. “It’s the job of the mother to take care of the kids.” “It’s the job of the wife to cook for the husband.” “It’s not my job to keep the … Continue reading
I have never prided myself as a Supermom. The first time I bathed my baby was when she was 13 months old. That was also the time I cleaned up my baby’s poo. My husband was absurdly hurt, and I … Continue reading
My husband thinks I’m crazy. “Why do you even need to celebrate her birthday party? She’s only two,” he said. “She is way too young to remember.” He sees me buying stuff for her lootbag. I am very happy with … Continue reading
We were at Siem Reap last weekend for my birthday. Here are some takeaways from our trip: 1. The flight and temple tickets were expensive. The rest were not. We booked a direct flight from Manila to Siem Reap via … Continue reading
My uncle is a single parent with an adult daughter. He was separated from his wife years ago, and has resorted to maintaining a slew of long-term girlfriends. The current girlfriend has been in his life for a decade already. … Continue reading
I am a part of a popular mommy group. Many of them complain about their husbands. A few complain of their husband’s addiction to video games. “I am exhausted and take care of the baby 24/7, while his nose is … Continue reading
Like many mothers, I have enrolled my baby on both Gymboree and Kindermusik. For Kindermusik, my baby has finished a semester and one unit in two of their branches. For Gymboree, we have only availed of their Php 600 trial … Continue reading
A sales staff in Manila earns minimum wage. Currently, the price is Php 491/day (USD 10.00), and the number goes up a little every year. Its a thankless job — standing up for 8 hours straight with 3 breaks (one … Continue reading