Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Boyfriend Proposed...
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Wedding Prep: Step #1 --- Secure a Date for the Wedding
- The Tinghun List
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Wedding Prep # 5 - How to Pick Wedding Favors for your Guests
- I'm Not Perfect --- Are You?
- Wedding Prep #2: Secure a Venue for the Wedding
- "How do you know if he's the One for you?"
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Interests
After over five months of marriage, Hubby and I remain happy and content in our togetherness. He still makes me coffee every morning and massages my tired feet every night. He helps clean the shower (I never seem to get … Continue reading
It requires at least a 20,000 circulation for Summit Media to continue publishing a magazine. One of their magazine, “Entrepreneur,” boasts of a 30,000 circulation, a 4x pass-on readership, and a total monthly readership of 150,000. While this may not be impressive to some, … Continue reading
…to be honest, I’ve had a pretty spectacular week. Let’s see, on Monday, I met a new friend and we ate at Pizza Hut. I met even more new friends when I went to a Moroccan gathering. Ate tons of … Continue reading
Also known as pretty boy’s Jared Leto‘s (the cute boy from My So-Called Life) band, 30 Seconds to Mars is AMAZING. Finally, I’ve found another band that can up Linkin Park’s beats… and goodness knows how long I’ve been waiting … Continue reading
Follow this map and you’ll never go wrong… made for fun prior to my MBA when so many friends and clients were requesting for an itinerary on what to do while they’re in this lovely city: Yes, I’m feeling generous … Continue reading
Maybe it’s because of the 8.8 earthquake and x-sky high tsunami that hit Japan last Friday… Or the fact that Spain’s grading was downgraded… Or the fact that Ireland’s request of having their cost of borrowing reduced denied… Or the … Continue reading
Thanks to th HKUST MBA Diners Club, we all managed to go to Kowloon Bay and bake ourselves a yummy fat inducing hazelnut chocolate cake. Presenting my creation below. I feel like a proud mommy.
2010 had been a year of new beginnings and many changes. Here’s a brief rundown: January 2010: Trader and I had already been together for the last eight months and our relationship is rocky. We fight a lot because he … Continue reading
Featuring the best son-of-a-bitch (literally) Donald Draper, who can basically charm the socks off from your grandma. 😀 I especially love the work of Joan, the catty chief secretary of Sterling Cooper who for some reason manages to sleep with … Continue reading
Yes, I am what you may consider an iPhone addict. Though my trusty iPhone 3G (NOT 3Gs) has been dropped a gazillion times, gone vibrator on me before, and hung a couple of times, it’s still working and I cannot … Continue reading
As soon as I heard Utada Hikaru’s song (been a fan of hers since I heard her “First Love“), I knew I had to share it with all of you. I’m sure that many of you readers are there can … Continue reading
2008 passed by so fast — where has it gone? In a way, it seems that 2008 was the transitional year. It was the year when I deepened my expertise in project and relationship management, in addition to actually making … Continue reading
What better way to spend the New Year than with strangers (no longer though) in one of the most beautiful places in Hong Kong? Fed up with passively feeling somber about my loneliness in this hectic city, I’ve decided to … Continue reading
I’m back! Okay, I admit it… Sri Lanka was different from what I expected. I went in with a lot of misconceptions that were debunked as early as the first day. In fact, my real draw of Sri Lanka was … Continue reading
Personally think that I’m not your typical fashionable chick, but there are some trends that I just can’t help but cringe. Blame it on Lindsay Lohan, the Ashley twins, the grungy Mischa Barton and even Lauren Conrad. One look and … Continue reading
Feeling a bit blue, I need to pop myself happy a bit. And what better to do than to make a slightly more narcissistic post than before? 🙂 As I was riding the MRT home, I asked myself, what made … Continue reading
It’s typhoon day and I found myself finishing this list — at long last! It’s been over a year since I’ve come with a list — and at a point of being uber-narcissistic, am again recording my legacy by listing … Continue reading