Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Does God answer prayer?
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Reprint: Why Chinese Girlfriends Are Superior (By Chinese Girlfriend)
- "It's Not You, It's Me"
- Potential Stalker?
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Guess where I went? :)
- A Picture Worth 1,000 Words
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- Why You Have to Love Yourself
- Leadership Lesson: Your Business Loses Money if You Don’t Double Check
- Why I got into Business
- The Danger of Discontentment
- Why We Brought our Toddler to the Dentist
- Why we didn’t bring Little Pea this trip
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Leadership Lesson: Be Kind
- Leadership Lesson: Assign Responsibility to the Person to Increase Accountability
- Apparently, I’m a boss b*tch
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Still Single at 40
- Why would a beautiful 40 year old woman still be SINGLE?
- Upbringing Makes a Difference
- being different
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- how do you know if he's the One
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- 521,952 Visitors
Category Archives: First Experiences
We were at Siem Reap last weekend for my birthday. Here are some takeaways from our trip: 1. The flight and temple tickets were expensive. The rest were not. We booked a direct flight from Manila to Siem Reap via … Continue reading
My daughter is an exclusively breastfed baby. Ever since she was born, she has received nourishment straight from the boob. Not for the lack of trying, we’ve tried to get her to take milk from the bottle, but she has stubbornly … Continue reading
…is to be the recipient of so many “helpful” advice. I kid you not. Ever since I became a mother, I had to wrap my head around well-meaning advice givers who seem to know better how to raise my child. One … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
It is every girl’s dream to be married. From the time they were young, they dream of wearing the perfect dress, walking down the aisle to a song they’ve picked from high school, looking to the crying eyes of her Prince Charming. … Continue reading
It was the perfect birthday gift. After having a nice romantic dinner at Bonifacio High Street, I gave my husband a little dark gray box with a nice bow… He looked at it and smiled, “So, we can now call our mommies … Continue reading
What do you do if two of your key people resign on the same week? For an office with only seven people, it can be disaster. Let me tell you, there is no worse feeling than getting a resignation letter … Continue reading
I’ve learned a valuable lesson this week. If you are an entrepreneur, theoretically, there is no sleep and there is no rest. When we returned from a one-day vacation last June 2, husband and I were riding high from an awesome December … Continue reading
8:45am – Wake up and take a shower. Makeup for 5 mins 9:30am – Arrive at work. 9:35am – 11:00am – Drink my Nespresso as my sales supervisors and I go through their yesterday. I advise them of strategies and … Continue reading
My phone rang. It was an unknown number. “Bonita here,” I greeted as I picked up the phone. “Hi Bonita, this is Patricia!” Patricia had been my college classmate back at college. We worked on our senior year project together, doing … Continue reading
Dear XXX, How are you?! It’s true what you said before. After marriage, you’ll miss your parents (or in my case, my mom) a lot. I didn’t shed tears or try to run home to her, but there were times … Continue reading
My husband and I finally tried the weed at the Green Place Amsterdam (not to be confused with The Green House) located at Kloveniersburgwal 4, Amsterdam. We picked it particularly because it was voted as one of the Top 3 Coffeeshops in … Continue reading