Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- The Problem with Chinese Parents
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Does God answer prayer?
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Home from Boracay, arguably one of Philippines' best beaches!
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Category Archives: Finance
My husband loves cars. He loves his people. And he loves talking to his customers. However, he HATES looking at bank statements, ledgers and statement of accounts. Whenever he gets one, he gives it one look and tosses it away … Continue reading
It’s all about execution. No matter how great your ideas are, if you do not execute your idea, you won’t become successful. Case in point, we have a small accessory retail business. Currently we have 20 stores in major malls … Continue reading
It’s a popular adage that you need to do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life. And if you cannot find what you love, don’t settle. Keep on looking for it until you find it. To … Continue reading
I found out two months ago that my assistant has been stealing money from the company. She’s been doing it since February 2016, and has gradually started siphoning money from the company account to her personal bank account. When I … Continue reading
Our office needs a new accounting clerk so I’ve been holding interviews this week. To be honest, it’s not easy to find good, capable, and willing employees nowadays. Many of the applications I received were from under-qualified candidates or from applicants … Continue reading
I interview a lot of job candidates who knock on my door after a failed business. Just yesterday, I interviewed an area supervisor wannabe who said she sold off her chicken feeds and dog food business because it was “too stressful.” … Continue reading
It requires at least a 20,000 circulation for Summit Media to continue publishing a magazine. One of their magazine, “Entrepreneur,” boasts of a 30,000 circulation, a 4x pass-on readership, and a total monthly readership of 150,000. While this may not be impressive to some, … Continue reading
My phone rang. It was an unknown number. “Bonita here,” I greeted as I picked up the phone. “Hi Bonita, this is Patricia!” Patricia had been my college classmate back at college. We worked on our senior year project together, doing … Continue reading
1) A customer-facing sales job in the sell-side… please, I ain’t smart enough for anything else! Haha, but honestly, it’s more of an ideal fit to my customer-focused, results-oriented personality. 2) A light-colored Bottega Veneta shoulder bag. Not that I’m … Continue reading
Guess what I found from Sorzi’s blog which I’m a complete fan of especially when he updates! It’s a summary of the Dodd-Frank Act which was passed a few days ago. If you’d want to read the originals, provided that you … Continue reading