Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Does God answer prayer?
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Reprint: Why Chinese Girlfriends Are Superior (By Chinese Girlfriend)
- "It's Not You, It's Me"
- Potential Stalker?
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Guess where I went? :)
- A Picture Worth 1,000 Words
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- Why You Have to Love Yourself
- Leadership Lesson: Your Business Loses Money if You Don’t Double Check
- Why I got into Business
- The Danger of Discontentment
- Why We Brought our Toddler to the Dentist
- Why we didn’t bring Little Pea this trip
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Leadership Lesson: Be Kind
- Leadership Lesson: Assign Responsibility to the Person to Increase Accountability
- Apparently, I’m a boss b*tch
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Still Single at 40
- Why would a beautiful 40 year old woman still be SINGLE?
- Upbringing Makes a Difference
- being different
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- how do you know if he's the One
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- 521,952 Visitors
Category Archives: Education
A lot of people want to be in business to get rich. They feel that to be an employee, you’d be stuck working for someone else for peanuts for the rest of their lives. I actually disagree. For one, many … Continue reading
I talked about the Big Bad Wolf Booksale the other day. We were all having a ball scouring through rows and rows of books. My 2 year old daughter kept on putting books to the pushcart while my poor mother … Continue reading
My husband thinks I’m crazy. “Why do you even need to celebrate her birthday party? She’s only two,” he said. “She is way too young to remember.” He sees me buying stuff for her lootbag. I am very happy with … Continue reading
My daughter’s teacher has been complaining about our 19-month old child. She said that our kid is strong-willed and hard headed. The teacher also said that she has a tendency to hurt herself when she is frustrated. According to the … Continue reading
A sales staff in Manila earns minimum wage. Currently, the price is Php 491/day (USD 10.00), and the number goes up a little every year. Its a thankless job — standing up for 8 hours straight with 3 breaks (one … Continue reading
Peppa Pig burst into existence last May 2004. Peppa spoke in a British English accent and the show revolves around her adventures with her family and friends. But a lot of psychologists warn of the dangers of watching Peppa Pig without … Continue reading