Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Does God answer prayer?
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Reprint: Why Chinese Girlfriends Are Superior (By Chinese Girlfriend)
- "It's Not You, It's Me"
- Potential Stalker?
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Guess where I went? :)
- A Picture Worth 1,000 Words
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- Why You Have to Love Yourself
- Leadership Lesson: Your Business Loses Money if You Don’t Double Check
- Why I got into Business
- The Danger of Discontentment
- Why We Brought our Toddler to the Dentist
- Why we didn’t bring Little Pea this trip
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Leadership Lesson: Be Kind
- Leadership Lesson: Assign Responsibility to the Person to Increase Accountability
- Apparently, I’m a boss b*tch
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Still Single at 40
- Why would a beautiful 40 year old woman still be SINGLE?
- Upbringing Makes a Difference
- being different
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- how do you know if he's the One
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- 521,952 Visitors
Category Archives: Early Learning
This month, our 2 year old daughter cleaned her teeth at our neighboring dentist. This is the third time she’s visited the dentist for cleaning. Luckily, she was docile and kept still for most of the cleaning. “Why would you … Continue reading
I talked about the Big Bad Wolf Booksale the other day. We were all having a ball scouring through rows and rows of books. My 2 year old daughter kept on putting books to the pushcart while my poor mother … Continue reading
My husband thinks I’m crazy. “Why do you even need to celebrate her birthday party? She’s only two,” he said. “She is way too young to remember.” He sees me buying stuff for her lootbag. I am very happy with … Continue reading
My daughter’s teacher has been complaining about our 19-month old child. She said that our kid is strong-willed and hard headed. The teacher also said that she has a tendency to hurt herself when she is frustrated. According to the … Continue reading
Yesterday, we had to admit my daughter into the hospital. She’s had on and off fever for three days straight, and her white blood cells are a high 38,000 count. The average count for white blood cells for babies her … Continue reading