Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Three Bad Lucks
- So what's it like to be high on weed? (Warning: Has R-18 Content Below)
- Reprint: Why Chinese Girlfriends Are Superior (By Chinese Girlfriend)
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- So how to keep a relationship while in MBA?
- The Problem with Chinese Parents
- Why do guys ask, "Do you like me too?"
- Three Bad Lucks
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- Why You Have to Love Yourself
- Leadership Lesson: Your Business Loses Money if You Don’t Double Check
- Why I got into Business
- The Danger of Discontentment
- Why We Brought our Toddler to the Dentist
- Why we didn’t bring Little Pea this trip
- Questions to ask during yaya interview
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Leadership Lesson: Be Kind
- Leadership Lesson: Assign Responsibility to the Person to Increase Accountability
- Apparently, I’m a boss b*tch
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Still Single at 40
- Why would a beautiful 40 year old woman still be SINGLE?
- being different
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- how do you know if he's the One
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- 522,070 Visitors
Category Archives: children
This month, our 2 year old daughter cleaned her teeth at our neighboring dentist. This is the third time she’s visited the dentist for cleaning. Luckily, she was docile and kept still for most of the cleaning. “Why would you … Continue reading
I talked about the Big Bad Wolf Booksale the other day. We were all having a ball scouring through rows and rows of books. My 2 year old daughter kept on putting books to the pushcart while my poor mother … Continue reading
In marriage, it’s easy to push responsibilities to your partner. “It’s the job of the mother to take care of the kids.” “It’s the job of the wife to cook for the husband.” “It’s not my job to keep the … Continue reading
My uncle is a single parent with an adult daughter. He was separated from his wife years ago, and has resorted to maintaining a slew of long-term girlfriends. The current girlfriend has been in his life for a decade already. … Continue reading
My daughter’s teacher has been complaining about our 19-month old child. She said that our kid is strong-willed and hard headed. The teacher also said that she has a tendency to hurt herself when she is frustrated. According to the … Continue reading
There are many single mothers at the place I work in. A lot of them had their first child as a teenager, and most of them in their 20s. Who are the fathers? Well, half of them did not take responsibility, leaving … Continue reading
My staff has recently married after a short engagement. When I asked her about her marriage, she commented that she feels embarrassed when her mother-in-law (MIL) does her laundry. Her MIL is a housewife and used to do her husband’s laundry when he … Continue reading
When my baby was born, I was caught up with babywearing, and hoarded carriers. My mom bought me an Ergobaby 360 before our daughter was born, and since it was too hot and bulky, we bought the Baby K’Tan for … Continue reading
My husband tells me that he comes from a family that doesn’t say “Thank you” a lot. He chides my family for being overly polite and for saying thank you too often that it almost comes out as fake and meaningless. … Continue reading
A sales staff in Manila earns minimum wage. Currently, the price is Php 491/day (USD 10.00), and the number goes up a little every year. Its a thankless job — standing up for 8 hours straight with 3 breaks (one … Continue reading
Peppa Pig burst into existence last May 2004. Peppa spoke in a British English accent and the show revolves around her adventures with her family and friends. But a lot of psychologists warn of the dangers of watching Peppa Pig without … Continue reading