Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Top 10 Favorite Philippine-Based Sites For Children's Christmas Gifts
- When a man chases after a woman... but he's not THAT cute
- Leadership Lesson: Your Business Loses Money if You Don't Double Check
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Why women get into catfights?
- "Your Child is 'Matigas ng Ulo' (Hardheaded)"
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Last Monday, I signed a one-year lease contract for a small unit my husband owns. I have been showing the unit off a few times, and finally, I was able to lease it out with cash upfront. Of course, I … Continue reading
This week, we experienced three unfortunate events: At the beginning of the week, two of our staff went AWOL (Absence without Leave). Both were earning a good sum of money. However, one demanded she be transferred to a store of … Continue reading
A lot of people want to be in business to get rich. They feel that to be an employee, you’d be stuck working for someone else for peanuts for the rest of their lives. I actually disagree. For one, many … Continue reading
My husband loves cars. He loves his people. And he loves talking to his customers. However, he HATES looking at bank statements, ledgers and statement of accounts. Whenever he gets one, he gives it one look and tosses it away … Continue reading