Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Why I believe violence in media is okay for kids
- Restaurant Review: L'Entrecote at Burgos Circle
- Part I: Glimpses of my Aunt Anita
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- Three Bad Lucks
- What’s the Difference Between a Aspiring Entrepreneur and the Boring Employee?
- Why You Have to Love Yourself
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
- 525,618 Visitors
Monthly Archives: August 2017
We hired a Designer two weeks ago. He was in his 30s, worked for a food packing company, and could seem to do the job. He showed us his impressive portfolio and I liked how his designs seem professionally done … Continue reading
My husband wanted to buy a php381 Ben & Jerry’s ice cream tub of Cherry Garcia yesterday at Rustan’s. Php 381 isn’t cheap. It’s almost the daily minimum wage of a waiter in the Philippines. I don’t think that an … Continue reading
If you’re with someone, it’s inevitable that you will one day fight with them. I personally have fought with my husband in our three years of marriage. The biggest was during our first few months of marriage when I had … Continue reading
Fortunes are lost because of stupid 5-second mistakes. I lost USD 1,200 (or Php 60,000+) over the weekend because of a stupid one. I ordered a few boxes of goods for shipping to Manila. Usually, the boxes are heavy and … Continue reading
Question: Should I marry someone even though I feel there might be somebody better out there for me?
I dated a guy who was great on paper for 2.5 years. He was smart, had a great job, was very responsible, and said he will love and take care of me for the rest of his life.He was also … Continue reading
My husband’s friend quit his cushy job to start his own business. Apparently, many believe that if you want to be a millionaire and be able to order people around, you need to have your own business. I don’t think … Continue reading