Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- When you're depressed, still count your blessings
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Let's Talk About Sex
- Wedding Prep #2: Secure a Venue for the Wedding
- Suggestion: Let's Remove the Word, "Dapat" from our Vocabulary
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Someone asked me in my blog what I regret the most coming back to Manila. To be honest, I’m pretty lucky. I got to spend one year with my father before he passed away from liver cancer, met a reformed troublemaker … Continue reading
My friend Carol posted the following on her Facebook page: TROUBLE BY WARREN WIERSBE Read Psalm 102:1-11 One day I phoned a friend of mine who is in the ministry and asked, “How’s it going?” His quiet reply was, “Well, … Continue reading