Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- Language Miscommunication
- The Biggest Book Fair in Manila is HERE!
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- When my kid gets older, I'd ask to her to work as a sales staff...
- The Philippine Hypocrisy --- Or is it just the Philippines?
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Daily Archives: October 2, 2013
It’s amazing just how much women settle in order to find and keep love. Last night, I met a 28-year old woman who works in real estate. She was complaining about her dire love life. “I like this guy, but … Continue reading