Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- Language Miscommunication
- The Biggest Book Fair in Manila is HERE!
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- When my kid gets older, I'd ask to her to work as a sales staff...
- The Philippine Hypocrisy --- Or is it just the Philippines?
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The thing I hate the most about the Philippines is the lack of freedom and voice that I’ve enjoyed versus when I was living abroad. Overseas, I wore exactly and stayed out as late as I wanted, but here in the … Continue reading
A friend of mine shared the following article: “3 Lies That You Tell Yourself to Keep Yourself Single.” These are the following: I will never find a man who’ll love me. I’m not worthy of a great love. I will die … Continue reading
I LOVED the movie, “Rush.” Starring Chris Hemsworth in a role that didn’t have a mythical hammer in it, and Daniel Bruhl, who transforms himself into an arrogant yet meticulous German F1 World Champion, Rush brings us back to the … Continue reading
Last weekend, Boyfriend, with all the solemness he could muster, gave me a purity ring. As you all know, Boyfriend and I have been attending Christian pre-engagement, pre-marital counseling. As part of our curriculum, we were asked to preserve our … Continue reading
I can’t really fake what I feel. Despite what other people say, my emotions can clearly be seen in my face. If I’m happy, I cannot help but laugh out loud. If I’m sad, I cannot help but be bothered. … Continue reading
Simply click HERE. Thank you!
Let’s admit it. Physical attractiveness matters. In fact, it would be a complete lie if a person tells you that appearances means nothing, and even if you let yourself go, you can still make your partner’s blood boil really hard. … Continue reading
My Bible Group Leader just got engaged after less than 2 months of dating. It was announced just today via Facebook of all things, and so far, the status update is now at 200 congratulations and counting! 🙂 I always … Continue reading
The average age for a Filipino to get married is 22.6 years old. For men, it’s at a higher 25.8 years. For people in richer, urban areas, expect this number to be higher, say 26 to 28 years old for … Continue reading