Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Why I love the Philippine mall culture!
- When you're depressed, still count your blessings
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- To Share: My One-Week Travel Itinerary of Amazing Taipei
- Let's Talk About Sex
- Wedding Prep #2: Secure a Venue for the Wedding
- Suggestion: Let's Remove the Word, "Dapat" from our Vocabulary
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Monthly Archives: November 2010
You got that right. Your blogger is P.I.S.S.E.D. Reason? Unresourceful, lazy classmates who make constant excuses and do mediocre work. Given that we’ve been working professionals before our MBA, you wonder why they wouldn’t be better at work. Yes yes, … Continue reading
Have you ever heard that life is a marathon? It’s not really how fast you start, but how much you can still keep up the pace? I feel that way during my MBA. For some reason, there’s just a constant … Continue reading
Call my MBA guy friends anything, but they can be very honest. When asked what it is that guys want, Thomas says this simply: “Money.” “Women.” “And Sleep.” Hurray — here lies the trick to a man’s heart. Hahaha!
Just recently, my boyfriend told me that he’ll break up with me if I ever work for Goldman Sachs. He also works in the financial industry and knows just how much time and dedication required to be enlisted at GS. … Continue reading
Classmates can be crazy at times. They think that we don’t know, but actually, we do. Take for example, if you secretly hold hands while going out with us in Wanchai, of course, there’s a chance someone would see, right? … Continue reading
Tonight, the gang’s all in LKF for a student mixer and some partyin’ since we’re all together in town. I left at a comfortable 12:30 am. Though Barney’s golden rule is that nothing good happens after 2am, my own MBA … Continue reading
Why not feverishly study Mandarin if you can’t speak the language, just to get a good job in HK/Asia?
This article highlights the reasons why it’s useless to do so. Whereas being able to speak Mandarin if you’re white can easily get you a date (e.g., “Ooooh, how pang o! Ni hui jiang zhong wen ma!”), it may not … Continue reading
My Taiwanese best friend/cum sister has changed her mind again, and it’s driving me nuts. She saw how life has changed for me after I transfered to Hong Kong, and wanted the same for her. She feels that it’s easier … Continue reading