Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- One-Day Taipei Itinerary: What to do if you have ONE day in Taipei?
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Top 10 Favorite Philippine-Based Sites For Children's Christmas Gifts
- When a man chases after a woman... but he's not THAT cute
- Leadership Lesson: Your Business Loses Money if You Don't Double Check
- Taipei Strip Bars 101
- Why women get into catfights?
- "Your Child is 'Matigas ng Ulo' (Hardheaded)"
- Project Wheelchair Charity Dinner: an event full of heart and amazing food
- How I Met my Husband
- As a working mom, do you get angry or annoyed when the non-working moms say “I left my career to raise my child”? How do you manage this situation?
- How a Motorcycle Led to Infidelity
- Teaching Resilience Early
- Stories of Manila: The Rascal
- Suggestion: Let’s Remove the Word, “Dapat” from our Vocabulary
- When you’re depressed, still count your blessings
- When you lose a baby via miscarriage
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Monthly Archives: August 2007
The reason why am still awake is that I just got home from work and thought to drop everyone a line. Yes, despite the notion that I’m a party animal (not!), I do work for a living and slave myself … Continue reading
This weekend was just CRAZY. So, what else is new? To summarize, I went to Room 18 not once but twice. Watched Mamma Mia in the middle of nowhere. Tried out an A-Plus restaurant. Dropped by a KTV party. Did … Continue reading
I will not think too much… I will not think too much… Every time I come across a guy I’m slightly interested in, my mind starts turning. Nope, it’s not going fast forward to the wedding and the children. But … Continue reading
…why do I sometimes care too damn much? I’m not talking about what other people think of me — most of the time, I couldn’t care less. People who like you will always find a way to defend you, and … Continue reading
My thoughts drifted to a woman who once pulled me aside and said, “Raven, I know you meant no harm but I’m a firm believer that if you feel uncomfortable about a certain situation, you’d have to speak up even … Continue reading
My life should be changing once again. Instead of studying, I’ve spent yesterday in a coffeeshop chatting on what may seem to be one of the most important conversations I may have in my life. “Decide,” my friend said. “And … Continue reading
There was once two good friends who lived in a town. One earned his living as a fisherman, and though money was tight, made enough money to support himself and his family. The other was a beggar who stood outside … Continue reading