Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- Language Miscommunication
- The Biggest Book Fair in Manila is HERE!
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- When my kid gets older, I'd ask to her to work as a sales staff...
- The Philippine Hypocrisy --- Or is it just the Philippines?
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Monthly Archives: August 2007
The reason why am still awake is that I just got home from work and thought to drop everyone a line. Yes, despite the notion that I’m a party animal (not!), I do work for a living and slave myself … Continue reading
This weekend was just CRAZY. So, what else is new? To summarize, I went to Room 18 not once but twice. Watched Mamma Mia in the middle of nowhere. Tried out an A-Plus restaurant. Dropped by a KTV party. Did … Continue reading
I will not think too much… I will not think too much… Every time I come across a guy I’m slightly interested in, my mind starts turning. Nope, it’s not going fast forward to the wedding and the children. But … Continue reading
…why do I sometimes care too damn much? I’m not talking about what other people think of me — most of the time, I couldn’t care less. People who like you will always find a way to defend you, and … Continue reading
My thoughts drifted to a woman who once pulled me aside and said, “Raven, I know you meant no harm but I’m a firm believer that if you feel uncomfortable about a certain situation, you’d have to speak up even … Continue reading
My life should be changing once again. Instead of studying, I’ve spent yesterday in a coffeeshop chatting on what may seem to be one of the most important conversations I may have in my life. “Decide,” my friend said. “And … Continue reading
There was once two good friends who lived in a town. One earned his living as a fisherman, and though money was tight, made enough money to support himself and his family. The other was a beggar who stood outside … Continue reading