Looking for a Post?
Most Popular Posts
- My Personal Experience with Nu Skin - The Company with an Ulterior Motive
- Why I Went Back to Manila After 10 Years Overseas?
- Mommy Review: Gymboree Magnolia
- Slum Living in Baseco Manila
- Language Miscommunication
- The Biggest Book Fair in Manila is HERE!
- Bye Bye Yaya!
- Question: Should I marry someone even though I feel there might be somebody better out there for me?
- A Sister's Advice to a Brother on his Wedding Day
- Breakup Etiquette: would you return the expensive gifts your ex gave you...
- When your Baby Dies inside You
- Mommy Guilt and Being a Bad Mother
- 10 Best Books for Babies (0-3 years old)
- The Problematic Bear
- 8 Things I dislike about Pregnancy
- Two Sports Games: One Uplifted the Nation, the Other Disgraced It
- One of the Hardest Things to Do is to Do Nothing
- When someone doubts your integrity
- I am Pregnant… Again!
- What do you do if you hate your daughter’s boyfriend?
- Hiring in the Philippines
- 10 Factors I Look Into When Weeding Out Job Applicants in the Philippines
- Marriage Tip: Love Your In-Laws
- Life Tip: Get a smaller house
- When a Deal Falls Apart
- business ethics
- family drama
- first days of marriage
- human resources
- life lessons
- managing your own business
- Married Life
- Philippine relationships
- random thoughts
- relationship conflicts
- work-life balance
Monthly Archives: October 2006
What’s it with people? E-groups is for everybody’s eyes. Private email is just for you and the receiver. If the issue is merely between two people, why broadcast it to the rest of the world? Some people are just too … Continue reading
What did I do last weekend? Well, aside from the eat-all-you-can Korean BBQ dinner and social party at the Shannon that evening, after an hour’s sleep, went to Yangming Mountain to check out the sunrise and the hot springs… Drove … Continue reading
It’s Sunday and am in the office slaving away… But don’t think that all this work makes Raven a dull girl! Yesterday was a B-L-A-S-T! Shoot, my muscles are super sore though. Am in serious need for a massage! What … Continue reading
I abhor conflict. I avoid it like a plague and I don’t deal with it unless necessary. I know it’s not the way you deal with things, but it’s my life, and I deal with issues MY way. So who … Continue reading
The weekend was a marathon of fun and sleeplessness. On Saturday, I was representative for my Toastmaster Club for the District A Humorous Speech Contest and won second place. Didn’t really think I was particularly funny — my speech was … Continue reading
Wow, this was such a rocking weekend. After that movie last Friday, both Saturday and Sunday zoomed by so fast, am now preparing for work the next day. Pictures will come so do await my post tomorrow. It was such … Continue reading
Guess what’s so special about tonight? I’ll give you a clue: If anybody can guess right what’s so special about this ticket, I’ll treat him/her to a movie of his/her choice. I’m not kidding, so guess away! Anyway, tonight, I … Continue reading
Boo hoo, one year older at 26!!! 🙁 Wow, how time runs SO fast, and again, I look in awe on how my life had changed 180 degrees in just the past couple of months. I’m much different from the … Continue reading
Thank you guys for a wonderful birthday party, multiplied by a couple of times… Mwah! Mwah! First, there’s dinner at Herbs then dancing at Room 18 till dawn… Then recuperating and having a nice quiet Sunday dinner with some okonomiyaki … Continue reading
Lost my wallet — again! Total damage? Around NT$7,300, plus the hassle of applying for ANOTHER ARC and credit cards. F*ck, f*ck… Fuck. As they say, if the same shit happens to you all over again, it’s not you, it’s … Continue reading
When I was still with Ex#2, you can’t imagine my surprise and happiness upon finding out that the husband of my dear friend and Chinese tutor, Iris, was 18 years older than her — that’s the exact age gap Ex#2 … Continue reading
I don’t f*cking care what people think. This evening, a good friend of mine told me that some people were starting to talk about me. Or in particular, my very good friend MS, who was recently divorced. “The thing is … Continue reading
An imaginary conversation between Aussie guy and I: Raven: I can’t see you anymore… Aussie guy: Why? Did I do anything wrong? Raven: Do you want the bullshit answer, or the truth? Aussie guy: The truth of course. Hit me … Continue reading
Slaving away in the office on a Saturday afternoon… Great, that’s the best way to spend it! 🙂 But all is not lost — this afternoon, I had lunch with Aussie guy at Macaroni Grill. That’s how much our “romance” … Continue reading
Back to work! * groan* What I think is the stupidest thing of the week? Government giving us a one-day vacation next Monday on the 9th for a 5-day weekend (actually, it’s to avoid people joining the anti-Chen rally), and … Continue reading
Is it just me, or is it suddenly raining men? *scratches head* Aussie guy just got back in touch… after a weeklong hiatus of texting and emailing. But heck, I’ll put him aside from now. Chances are, he just wants … Continue reading